Sunday, October 11, 2009

i ♥ faces - "Excited!"


For this weeks challenge I chose a picture that I took this summmer during our annual lake week (25 years and counting!) with a few of my husband's high school classmates and their families. The photo is of my daughter Elli and Amanda, the daughter of close friends.

Elli has practically idolized Amanda since she was born and we laugh because she's almost a mini-me.  She looks so much like Amanda did when she was little!  Elli was especially excited to be a part of Amanda's wedding earlier this spring and insisted that I use this photo this week.  How could I resist that face!?!





16 comments:

  1. love this one - hanging on for dear life - with a smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great processing, I love the border fade thing- it adds great depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how fun is this? Love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot! Those facial expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sheer joy right there! I love that the littlest one is the most uninhibited, the most trusting, the most relaxed, while the older looks like she is really just hanging on for dear life! :D Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun! Almost makes me wanna go tubing. Although all I can remember from those days is how badly my arms hurt afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Makes me want to go to the lake! Great capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve this candid shot so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like they did have fun! nice entry!

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete
  10. This picture captures excitement at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That looks like so much fun! I feel excited just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great picture , and looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful girls, Nora (2) and Elli (7). I have a love of photography but am still just learning with my girls being my primary source of inspiration.

My Favorite Blogs

"> we picture {this}"> Photobucket">