Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Contemplative

This is my entry for the Contemplative Photo Theme:

This was taken of my two year old during our walk home from taking her 7 year old sister to her first day of school. She had spotted the playground and really didn't want to go home with us. Here she stopped and was contemplating whether to follow us home or make a run for the slide! This is my first blog and my first photo challenge at i ♥ Faces (http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/12/about.html) so I'm hoping I'm doing this all right! Thanks for looking!




3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Congratulations on your first blog! Keep it up, it only gets better! What a cutie you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those weeds always make me smile! great shot.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful girls, Nora (2) and Elli (7). I have a love of photography but am still just learning with my girls being my primary source of inspiration.

My Favorite Blogs

"> we picture {this}"> Photobucket">