Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Day of School

This year my oldest daughter Elli started the 2nd grade and once she got dressed in the new cool first day of school Hannah Montana outfit, we had to carry out two of our family traditions.  First, the annual photo shoot including a sign with a big 2 so that when I get old and can't remember things anymore (wait, I think it's already happening!) we'll know what grade she was starting. 
After the photo shoot was over, the family walked with Elli to school and wished her an awesome first day. 

1 comment:

About Me

I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful girls, Nora (2) and Elli (7). I have a love of photography but am still just learning with my girls being my primary source of inspiration.

My Favorite Blogs

"> we picture {this}"> Photobucket">